RE: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert's good for what ails 'em!

< I think Pyrs are the perfect therapy dog . . .>

I agree totally! They are so kind and gentle! I took Montana to see my mom
in a Rehabilitation center when he was six months old. Mom had broken her
hip. Almost every room we went by, the patient wanted to see Montana. He had
only had Obedience Kindergarten at that time, but he was the perfect
gentleman! Mom also talked about the real therapy dogs and how much she
enjoyed their visits. She tells the story of the morning the therapy dogs
were coming down the hall, the dogs were all excited, and wanted to get to
the patients, so they were moving rather quickly down the hall. Mom was
standing in the door to her room and as the dogs approached, she looked up
and said "Honest, I don't have any drugs in my room!" There was a pause, and
then everyone broke out laughing!

Pet therapy!! Such a wonderful idea!

Marci Gruhlkey and Montana "I want to grow up to be a therapy dog!"