RE: [PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

Montana has always liked toys! Just about anything will do, shoes, couches,
handbags, grocery sacks, plastic glasses, the ear pieces off of eye glasses,
socks, bras, brooms, a three pound sledge hammer, carpet, bamboo rakes,
quilts, pillows and his favorite garden gloves, preferably leather ones!
Keep-a-way and hide and keep seem to be the main themes! :-) Seriously,
Montana loves to play with toys! The only kinds that he does not seem to
like are the hard plastic ones, like the Kong. He prefers stuffed toys,
disemboweling them, and rope bones! He loves to play fetch now, but it did
take a while for him to catch on to that one!  I toss a rope bone and say
"bring it", and here he comes.:-)

Do Pyrs have this thing about soft things and cloth? Montana has always
wanted to chew on soft things?

Marci Gruhlkey and Montana "Mom, did you have to tell on me?!"