Re: [PyrNet-L] Health:Creatinine

Daniel Rice wrote:

> They seem to still be going towards Renal Disease even though his urine
> ( Second test in one week) sample is ok, but his bun (second test) is
> high should be 27 his is reading 55.

Coming out of lurkdom on this one...what is Cody eating? If the kidney's are
involved he should be on a special diet ASAP! Science Diet puts one out and
I have a recipe for a home cooked brew for the kidneys...if you'd like to
have it, just let me know.

Sending lots of good thoughts out to you and hoping that you get some good
answers soon. My Pyr, Willow, had problems with her kidneys (she's fine now)
but I know how frightening this can be...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee, then there is no God for me." A.H.
Branch

The puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony
Michigan Great Pyrenees Rescue: http://mail.globalbiz.net/~pyr4u/index.htm