Re: [PyrNet-L] Health:Creatinine

Daniel, Creatinine, is a check for a waste product of protein  metabolism
found in the muscle and blood and excreted in normal urine.  It can be
raised for several different things, and of course in  the case of Cody,
renal failure.

We lost our most beloved Mastiff bitch to rapid onset Kidney failure, at
five years old.  It is indeed described as an  incredibly painful death,
and at that point we did have her put down rather than put her through
any more.  You have my deepest sympathy as to what you are dealing with
right now, and my utmost respect for trying so hard to get to the bottom
of this!  I still to this day grieve deeply for our beloved Bear Claws,
she was an incredible lady ( conformation Ch., obed. titles, and we were
working on tracking ), and that bitch had so much personality!  My
sincere hopes go out to you and Cody that they find something concrete
and treatable.  If I can give you any further info., ( or more detailed
than this ) let me know!    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas