Re: [PyrNet-L] Health:Creatinine

>Dan R.
>Cody&Kira
Cody takes Black walnut for heart worm and is checked twice a year and
>doing fine. He is taking know meds at this time as the vet feels since the
>seizures are but once a month and is not sure yet about his kidneys he is
>holding off for a while, unless Cody should start to have more seizures.

Dan, not sure if black walnut is natural or not, however, did you try taking
him off it or checking for levels on it?     Positive prayers & thought go
out to you.

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com

Have you hugged your Pyr today?  Gunner's off to the "Fat Farm"
and Murphy's still ROTF laughing!  Ha! Ha! "FAT BOY"