Re: [PyrNet-L] Food....

     I have been using Authority brand food for 2 years + with no problems.
     I think the shelter I adopted Bailey from had been using Pedigree at
     that time too.  (Basically they used whatever had been donated to
     them)

     I had gone to the local PetSmart and of course was steered toward the
     Authority brand food since this is their own "premium" label.  I was a
     little hesitant since it is quite a bit more than the other "major"
     label brands.  Anyway to cut a long story short, they sent me home
     with a FREE bag of Pedigree when I purchased a 40 pound of Authority
     so that I could transition him over to the new food.  How could I
     resist an offer like that.

     The important thing when changing foods is to make it a gradual
     change.  If I recall, make it a 75/25 blend for a couple of days then
     go to 50/50 for a couple of more days, then 75/25 for two to three
     more days then finally 100% and your all set.

     If you choose to go with the Authority brand, ALWAYS ask when making
     your purchase what the specials that go with the purchase are (there's
     always something).  Normally it's a free 8 pound bag of the same,
     sometimes its a free box of Authority brand treats, once it was a free
     grooming.

     Good luck,
     Steve Slusser