[PyrNet-L] The good thing about destructive Pyrs!! (was Pyr's That Don't LikeToys)

In a message dated 6/18/99 8:03:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Marci.Gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us writes:

<< Montana has always liked toys! Just about anything will do, shoes, couches,
 handbags, grocery sacks, plastic glasses, the ear pieces off of eye glasses,
 socks, bras, brooms, a three pound sledge hammer, carpet, bamboo rakes,
 quilts, pillows and his favorite garden gloves, preferably leather ones!
 Keep-a-way and hide and keep seem to be the main themes! :-) Seriously,
 Montana loves to play with toys! The only kinds that he does not seem to
 like are the hard plastic ones, like the Kong. He prefers stuffed toys,
 disemboweling them, and rope bones! He loves to play fetch now, but it did
 take a while for him to catch on to that one!  I toss a rope bone and say
 "bring it", and here he comes.:-)

 Do Pyrs have this thing about soft things and cloth? Montana has always
 wanted to chew on soft things?

   How old is Montana??  Albert is going to be 2 yrs. on Sept. 29th, and is
still pretty destructive about chewing and tearing things up. I have found
that the one good side to it is that it helps you to decide what gifts to buy
for the people in your household at gift-giving time!!  Just think back to
what the Pyr has destroyed of theirs recently!!!  There you have it: a gift
list!!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com