[PyrNet-L] Dog Fancy Advice

Several months ago, Dog Fancy magazine did an article on the Great Pyrenees.
The July 1999 issue has a feature on the Tibetan Spaniel.  The Tibetan
Spaniel Global Village breeders are searching for advice.  We are hoping
breeders of other breeds that have been "featured" in Dog Fancy can shed
light on the increae of inquiries; questions you asked of suspicious
inquirers to weed them out, and any other advice you may have.

Many of the Tibbie breeders come from a background of other popular breeds
but there is always good advice on this list and I am hoping you will share
some on this subject.

Thanks!

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com