Re: [PyrNet-L] The great imitators

Carol :
Hope you don't mind that I am sending you this post but I went to your
site and read it front to back.
As I am sure you have seen with my post we are having some trouble with
our Cody. We have not accepted all that the vet seems to be guessing about
with Codys Kidneys. We have been looking at a natural diet for him and
were considering raw. We gave each of our guys some raw chicken once about
a year ago and they both got very sick, (diarrhea for two days.) Now to
the point over the years we have given our guys food from the table and it
seem to me to make them sick. Just gave Kira some crackers the other day
and she went out and threw it up about 1/2 hour later. Would give my guys
the crust off our pizza one or two pieces and the next day the would have
a lose stool once or twice.      Does this clear up after a while if I
keep feeding them  home cooking ?
                   Should we mix natural food with there old the same as
if we were changing from one brand of food to another . Should we add
vitamins to the food we feed them ?  As I am sure we are looking in the
right direction with Codys diet and problems with his kidneys, but have
many second thoughts about how to go about a change over for him and both
my wife and I don't like the idea of giving raw meat to our guys at all.
We have to be careful with him at this time and not let him get
dehydrated. We do not give Cody or Kira shots for any thing other then
what the state says we have to. We give herbs for most of the shots people
give there guys and other then Codys bad test results both are in very
good health. No fleas, good coats and skin. Even Codys urine test comes
back ok  (strange, second test)
Thank You for your time and help in case I forget to say it later. Your
thoughts will be taken in this mater with great respect.

Dan & Janet Rice
Cody&Kira
?
Madison, Ohio