From: Tony Leopold <tleopold2@plantnet.com>
To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Date: Monday, June 21, 1999 11:53 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Welcome home Kane!

Kane came home today..... :-)

Just got him back from the Vet....his tubes are in a knot now......When we got him home he sniffed out the yard for a while and then we went inside......had to drag him up the steps as he didn't know how to work them just then (he does much better now after only 3 trips up and down.)

He sniffed out the house, minus the bedroom and basement, then drank some water. More sniffing...then we let the cat out of the bedroom. Cat immediately puffs up the size of a watermelon. Kane basically ignores her. Cat is ok around him now, and Kane is kind of indifferent. Seems to me they'll get along well in a day or so.

Then we went outside and made potty in the back yard. Kane gets lots of love and happy talk since he can't have any food due to the surgery.

Then back inside, negotiate the steps much better and lay down in the living room where he is petted to sleep.

He's still asleep now. :-)

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain