Re: [PyrNet-L] Need advice:

In a message dated 6/22/99 2:02:44 PM EST, dancem99@hotmail.com writes:

<<f igured out that he did ever so much better in his crate
 at night in our bedroom.  He still barks like a maniac at the cyotes at
 night.  Sometimes it sounds like they are talking to him. but he is much
 better about sleeping since we put his crate in our bedroom-very crowded in
 there- but he likes it so we do too.  >>

This is a great idea, and not just for toilet training!  Our girl, Kes, is
also known as the "bark-o-lounger" or the "bark-o-matic".  By keeping her in
the bedroom with us at night, she did seem to be more content and quiter.

Regards, Robyn