[PyrNet-L] Kane update

Well, last night Kane spent all night in his crate without even a whimper.....and no messes.

But this morning when I put him back into his crate when I went to class he pee'd in his crate......I guess he just could not hold it even though we went outside AND to the bathroom when we got up and before he was crated again.

The best news is that he is feeling a ton more peppy and playful now that the surgery is not bothering him so much.

Well, actually the best news is that Kane is now going and sitting by the backdoor when he needs to go out and to the bathroom!

I don't trust him totally on it yet, but not counting the 2 crate incidents, he's only had 1/2 an accident in the house.......I will still take him out every hour or so, but if things keep going like this he'll probably be declared fully housebroken by the weekend.

Kane has taken to barking at the <watermelon> cat, Masey, in attempts to get her to play....it hasn't worked yet! :-)

More later.....

Tony and Kane
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain