Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update

In a message dated 6/23/99 1:41:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tleopold2@plantnet.com writes:

<< But this morning when I put him back into his crate when I went to class
he pee'd in his crate......I guess he just could not hold it even though we
went outside AND to the bathroom when we got up and before he was crated  >>

Don't know if this is common but both of my guys pee'd in their crates, once
each, when we first got them.

I also put a large carton so they only had room to lay down and turn around
the first week or so, they say a dog won't go where it lives so I figured if
they had less room to live temporarily they wouldn't dirty anymore.

Just one accident each, possibly marking their territory (?)