Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update

Margo will go to the door when she needs out, but not just to go to the
bathroom.  Anytime she wants to go in the yard (it's fneced) she will go
to the backdoor and sometimes will paw at it if no one sees her.  The
only bad thing about it is that if you are in the next room and they go
to the door as a signal and you don't hear them.  Margo will whine if we
don't her or hear the pawing at the door.  There is no mistaking when
she is ready to come in either!  She stands at the back door up on her
back feet and "knocks" at the door with her front feet until we come!
At night, we don't let her in the yard alone and instead we take her in
the front yard on a leash.  She always knows whether to go to the front
door or the back door, too.  At first, I was afraid she would get
confused about going 2 different places, but it's really worked out
great.

Kris