From: Bunny
To: AMCA
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 1999 7:58 PM
Subject: Not Mal Related-PLEASE Cross Post

My son has been missing for over a week.He was last seen on Tues June
15,1999.He left his girlfriend a note saying he was going for tires for his
truck and never returned.He was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with black
cowboy boots.He is driving a 1998 Dodge 4 x 4 Pick-up.It's color is
Driftwood(silver-tan) and the tailgait is missing.The back right bumper is
tilted down.The lis plate is NC LSB 4272.He had a very large amount of cash
on him( over $ 5000.00).The state police have listed him on the nationwide
missing persons list but I figured with people traveling for shows his truck
may be spotted somewhere.He is 6' with reddish brown hair and has a tattoo of
a rose with a sword thru it and USMC under it.Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Bunny Cebula
Paw-Wak Alaskan Malamutes
Animal Inn Boarding & Grooming