[PyrNet-L] Today was....

...a trail to say the least.

After returning from class, I found that Kane had pulled the blanket from over his crate into his crate, "pooped" in the crate, and had "poop" all over his coat and blanket. Grrrr.......

He had just "pooped"  before I left, about 3 hours ago. Plus since he just got neutered, I'm not supposed to bathe him until 2 days after the stitches are removed. He got a bath anyway (more like a hosing down!). No way around it.

No more food for him until I get home from classes I guess.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain