Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update - chewing

<< ld bet he would chew something up before he messed in the
 house. >>

How true this is!  Of our 4 pyrs, each one was different when it came to
chewing on things.  Kes liked the bottom drawer handle of a file cabinet,
Baron the corner of a window sill.  Tanuki didn't chew on anything at all.
Baron taught him early what was appropriate behavior.  Also by that time we
clued in to cow hooves.  Zoe however chewed on EVERYTHING....toilet bowl
brush (charming), the corner foot stool that my Father had made, cow hooves,
sticks from the yard, rocks, etc, etc.  Don't know if it's because of her
English upbringing, or just that she needed more stimulation.  Now she does
limit the chewing to cow hooves when in the house.

Robyn