Re: [PyrNet-L] New beginnings

Welcome Amy!  We too have a Polar Bear, along with her sister's Kemosabi,
Silver, and a  bother,  Lone Ranger.  They joined a seven year old
Shih-Tzu, so we have something of the same situation.  Be very careful at
first and supervise her play for awhile, soon Mischief will feel more
secure and probably take back her rule of the roost.  Also your Polar
Bear will probably ease off her pushy nosiness, and let Mischief control
the situation.  I find the Pyrs. to be very good with smaller family
critters!  But please be careful and watch them close till they have the
time to work out their place.  Our little Su-Ling chews butt, if the big
guys get too frisky.  I've come in to the big guys all sitting up
crowding the couches while Su keeps them up there.  They don't have to of
course, but they do because they are real sweethearts!  Looks funny now
that they are big guys at  15 mo. old.  Good luck!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka