[PyrNet-L] re: Marple

I had fwd the post to my friend who is in love with my JOY. She sent this to
you. I hope you do not mind.
-----Original Message-----
From: Carole Belvin <Vegascots@lvcm.com>
To: Gitano Road <petmydog@vvm.com>
Date: Saturday, June 26, 1999 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: Carole-read
I hope you don't mind my writing you a little note re:  Marple's passing.
No, I am not on your Pyr. list but my friend is.  She forwarded your message
to me and I was quite moved by it.
Your love for her comes out loud and clear.  I am a scottish terrier person
but I admire the beauty of these gentle giants.  Just wanted to send my
condolences and say thanks for providing this fine rescue a loving home.
Sincerely,

Carole Belvin
Maggie, Bravo, and Maybeline (scot nanny)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Please feel free to visit our website:
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/7188