[PyrNet-L] water & pyrs

I remember when JOY was just a mere slip of a gal! She would roll in her water bowl, tromp through it, drink the last drop & BEG for more, bathe in it, slap it, pounce in it, wash toys in it like a racoon, and sit in it. She was so in love with water and that bowl. Now as a young adult she is in heaven when we are in the pool. We splash her and she jumps for joy literally. Even the water gun will bring her at a dead run. I swear I think the pyrs are newfs in disguise! Has your new one drank, and then walked over to you opening that sweet mouth for a grin and ALL the water drains out onto your nice outfit you were wearing? No? ehehehe just you wait! ehehehehe
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!