Re: [PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem

On 16 Jun 99, at 9:57, Alison Chorney wrote:
> I was hoping someone might be able to give me some suggestions about
> the following problem I am having with my 10 month old Pyr.  Everytime
> he drinks water (no matter how little the amount) he throws up.

Does he also gulp a lot of air when drinks, ie, sloppy drinker.  I
have one who does.  He has a tendency to throw back up the water
sometimes.  Never does it with food.  No, no mega here.  Raising
the water bowl helps.  I keep the water bowls in the house
elevated.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX