[PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem

I was hoping someone might be able to give me some suggestions about
the following problem I am having with my 10 month old Pyr.  Everytime
he drinks water (no matter how little the amount) he throws up.  The
only time he doesn't throw up is if I stand with him while he drinks
then make him sit down afterwards for about 5 mins.  He is currently
eating Eukanuba Large Breed puppy and I was wondering if this could be
too rich for him now.  I have tried giving him smaller, more frequent
servings of water but when I work he has none....I don't want him to
become dehydrated!  I add water to his food now too just for extra
hydration but I need some help with this.  I will bring him to the
vet's if nobody has any suggestions or feels that it is necessary.

Thank-you

Alison & Merlin