Re: [PyrNet-L] Eyes & Dew claws

In a message dated 6/26/99 1:52:09 PM EST, Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<< And also, said that he should have both dew claws removed, which will be a
bigger deal now since he is 2 mos old. >>
WHY!!!  These are part of the breed standard.  Unless there is a Very Good
medical reason, I wouldn't have them removed.  (Personally, I don't think
this vet knows his/her way around pyrs.)

Please, don't have the dew claws removed.
Thanks - Robyn, with Baron, Kes, Tanuki and Zoe who all have their dew claws,
and Maggie - who keeps everyone else in line.