Re: [PyrNet-L] water & pyrs

In a message dated 6/26/99 10:45:58 AM EST, petmydog@vvm.com writes:

<< She would roll in her water bowl,  >>

With our first two pyrs, Kes and Baron, we had a large Corning Ware baking
dish as their water dish.  Then we got Tanuki.  Well, he delighted in picking
up the freshly filled dish and carrying it around!  Mind you, he didn't use
the handles, so water was everywhere!  David made a heavy wooden base for the
dish - with stops that went over the handles so he couldn't pick up the dish
out of the base.  This seemed to work.

Robyn with Tanuki - who now passes up fresh water for water in goose water
bucket (yuck!).