Re: [PyrNet-L] water & pyrs

I think that JOY would like to try that bottled goose-water. Is it
expensive? ehehe really though we went to the la bistro water thing from
wal-mart. It holds about 2 gallons? and with all tht weight she cant move it
readily. Although she will STILL dump her toys in there. Have to remove them
for the scotties to drink! With bones, squirrels and the like floating int
he water, I can have some mad scotties! JOY will then take the soaking wet
stuffed ones and toss em in the air - this causes a commotion as when them
touchdown, the scotties are splashed and their furnishings are messed up!
JOY doesnt care. She is a party unto herself. Hence her name-JOY!
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!