Re: [PyrNet-L] When is the Melbourne Royal Shown - and its Pyrs?

Michael Bishop wrote:
>I thought I'd enquire of the Aussies on this list: When is the Royal
>Melbourne Show on? And which day in it (if anyone knows yet) will the
>Pyrs be showing?

Hi Michael!

Pyrs are judged at Melbourne Royal on Tuesday 21 September.  It really is
one of the only times in Australia you will get to see Pyrs 'en-masse' (the
Vic and SA Champ/specialty shows and possibly Adelaide Royal are the only
others I can think of) - probably not as many as you would see in other
countries (about 40 maybe) but still a sight for Pyr-starved eyes (you do
get tired of only seeing only one or two at shows - a real downer). I hope
we see you there!!

Tracy Bassett
espinay@dynamite.com.au
Canberra, Australia