[PyrNet-L] home!!

Just arrived home with heaps of mail to read but thought you may like to
know that I met Ann Wetherilt from Pyrnet -L this weekend, mother of
Paddington and Ivy Rose.  Great to meet Ann who is on holiday in NZ and we
spotted each other at the Pet Expo in Hastings. Ann had the chance to meet
two of our lads, Seymor and Kermit and ended up covered in white fur so she
wouldn't be homesick. What thoughtful Pyrs. Kermit also pinched Ann's great
niece's hot dog out of her little hand! Ann should be home in the USA next
week.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/