[PyrNet-L] Thanks

Just a note to say thank you for all the wonderful responses to my questions re: eyes and dew claws!  The answers were great, and I think the dew claws will be keepers.... now to convince my husband!  As for the eyes, I am looking for a Pyr vet in our area and will get a 2nd opinion before we do it..... all your points are so valid!  Again, I really appreciate the responses and stories- I can see I will learn alot from this list!  And...... this morning, I guess he thought that either I need to clean the house, or that he was the *Purina* puppy... he dragged the vacuum out into the living room!  Now to teach him to finish the job..LOLOL!

Merrilie