[PyrNet-L] Re: Need help

Evelyn wrote:
<<I am on another list and just read where the mother dog will soon be
looking for a retirement home. She is an ex show dog and had to have an
emergency spay. So she is no longer viable as a producer. As soon as the
babies are weaned she will be looking for a home for this momma dog. This
stuff sickens me no end and I want to respond to her email. Does anyone
know WHY people are like this? Or is this just another example of a breeder
that only cares about $$$. It is not pyrenees. another breed. thanks.
______________________________________>>

Well it is not something I would do, but it may be the best for the dog. I
don't know the particular circumstances for this dog, but for a dog to go
from being one of many
dogs in a kennel, kept for breeding/showing - even if the owner are fond of
her dogs and treat them well -  to become someones beloved pet for the rest
of her life is not neccesarily such a bad change.
Maybe the owner is doing what she thinks is the best for her dog.

Lene Nielsen
Denmark
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/