Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update part 2

"Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy" wrote:

A dog, especially a puppy, left out unsupervised on a chain, is vulnerable to all sorts of dangerous situations. Teasing by kids in the neighborhood, attacks by loose dogs, strangulation by the chain (this last one happened to a pup my sister owned many years ago).

Give the crate some time and get Kane a Buster Cube to play with while you're gone.

Leaving any dog tied or chained can also lead to aggression...just too many variables that could lead to disaster...or...someone could just walk up and take your dog...

The Buster Cube is a great idea...Savannah Leigh loves hers and looks forward to it when she can tell I'm going to leave the house.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee, then there is no God for me." A.H. Branch

The puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony
Michigan Great Pyrenees Rescue: http://mail.globalbiz.net/~pyr4u/index.htm
German Shepherd Dog Rescue: