Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update part 2

I don't know about a "buster cube", but I give Kane all kinds of toys to play with. Pig ears, chew sticks, rope bones.....doesn't help.

I really don't think crate training is for him.......I'll continue to do it for a couple more days, but, like I said, him being a rescue, I think the crate couples with the separation is too much.
-----Original Message-----
From: Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy <bamb@monmouth.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Sunday, June 27, 1999 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update part 2

A dog, especially a puppy, left out unsupervised on a chain, is vulnerable to all sorts of dangerous situations. Teasing by kids in the neighborhood, attacks by loose dogs, strangulation by the chain (this last one happened to a pup my sister owned many years ago). Give the crate some time and get Kane a Buster Cube to play with while you're gone.