[PyrNet-L] Buster Cube

I bought lots of items that have been suggested for my Pyr and manyof
them were destroyed quickly and others didn't interest Margo at all, so
when I kept hearing about the buster cube, I wasn't interested in utting
out nearly $20 for yet another "toy" for her.  However, my husband
finally talked me into trying one for her and I found it on sale for
about $12 from Drs. Foster and Smith online site.  It was the best $12 I
ever spent on Margo.  She uses it daily and never bores with it.  You
can adjust the difficulty level and they are getting the kibble you want
them to eat anyway instead of other items like rawhide, etc, that tend
to upset Margo's stomach.  She gets so excited to get a piece of the
same food she just turned her nose up at when it was in her bowl!  We
get the Buster Cube filled for her every night and close off a couple of
baby gates and let her run all over the front of the house with it.  She
doesn't stop until it's empty and that's her dinner at night.
Definately try the Buster Cube if you haven't got one!

Kris Byrd