[PyrNet-L] Kane update #3

Well, Kane spent another night with us in the bedroom without incident. What a good boy! :-)

And, bigger news here, I left Kane alone with the full run of the house for a little over 3 hours today without any substantial chewage/destruction! And no potty in the house either!

If this keeps up, the crate goes back to Petsmart. I think they have a 30 day return policy.... :-)

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain