From: Gitano Road
To: Dick Barter ; PYRNET-L ; Three c's!
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 11:06 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Graphic help!

Anyone know of a good program to make my own animated graphics that is on a kindergarten level? ehehe am not too computer literate. I am using frontpage 98 for my webpages. thanks...OH! also how does one use said program to animate a photograph?
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!