[PyrNet-L] Re: Kane

I'm glad to hear that your nights have improved.  It took us less than a
week to get Margo settled into sleeping when we did at night.  She
doesn't make a peep through the night unless she hears a noise outside
and then she gives a warning bark, but doesn't go on and on about it.
This may change as she gets older!

I'm glad your leaving him alone went well also.  I was a nervous wreck
the first time we left Margo alone in the house and it was for an hour
and a half.  We returned home to find her yawning at us and looking at
us like she didn't even know we had been gone!  She is the least
destructive of any puppy I've ever had.  Every other dog I've had we had
to corral into a kitchen or bathroom while we were gone (sometimes even
as an adult) or come back to find everything destroyed.  The worst our
Pyr has ever done was take a few pillows off the couch one afternoon.  I
hope he continues to earn your trust in the house.  I have had much
better luck with Margo in this area than I ever expected.

Kris Byrd