Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding

an answer to all your  questions  kerry  she is  31/2 years old  ofa  clear
and has allready had two  litters.i pretty  much  no  what  i am  looking
for  when i see  just  am not sure  how to  track  these local breeders
down.   i am  breeding  because  a/  iluv  the breed  and b/  i want  a
male  from  her  hope that  clears  a few things up.

thanks  maryellen