Re: [PyrNet-L] need help

<< Having said that, I believe that most Pyr breeders are *not* that cold. >>

This is quite true!  Many years ago, my Mother and Dad were looking for a
pyr.  They wanted it just as a pet and companion.  They were put in contact
with a local breeder and went to look at their dogs.  While talking with the
breeder, my Mother mentioned that they were interested in a female, and would
want to have her spayed when she's old enough.  The breeders - husband and
wife - looked at each other, then turned to Mother as asked if she'd be
interested in a "older dog".  They had a beautiful female, 3 years old, that
had some minor faults and wouldn't be suitable for the show ring.  They
wondered if my folks would be interested in her, at a reduced price.  Sure
enough, I think it was love at first sight.  Muffin became my parents
constant companion and guardian.  She found a wonderful home with my folks,
thanks to the concern of the breeder.  BTW - Muffin would have stayed with
the Stombaughs (the breeders) whether she was showing or not!

Regards, Robyn