[PyrNet-L] Toys?

After reading about the separation anxiety, I certainly think that is what is happening to Sam!  I work days, my husband works evenings, so there is about a 2 -4 hr time span where no one is home.  Let the chewing marathon begin!  I am now coming up short on entertainment toys... and am asking for suggestions.  So far I have given him rawhide, a rope in tons of knots (he loves it) balls, plastic (butter) dishes (which he loves to carry around).... I like the buster ball idea and will check into it, but what else can I use to entertain him with in the meantime?  What else do Pyrs like to play with?  ANY suggestions are welcome!

Merrilie