Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update(2)

In a message dated 6/28/99 12:31:56 PM EST, tleopold2@plantnet.com writes:

<< I am considering a dog kennel....but I leaning toward fencing in my yard.

We have a fully fenced yard - and it does have plenty of advantages.....like
keeping your neighbor's roaming dogs from crapping in your yard.  But - a dog
kennel may be a better option.  We have converted one of our stalls in our
barn into a dog kennel.  It's great as we need to keep our two males apart,
or make sure Baron doesn't decide to visit the neighbors.

Robyn - with Baron and Tanuki, who don't like each other, Kes and Maggie (the
border collie) who also don't like each other, and Zoe, who loves everyone!