[PyrNet-L] postcards

Well brothers and sisters I have spent hours scanning some 30 plus Pyr
postcards to put on a webpage. I had hoped to finish the website and link
the pages but Geocities and Yahoo have been out of action due to their
combining sites so I can't do much more at the moment. If you would like to
have a look at my postcards then try here
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/JansPostcards.html
The same address but JansFamily.html should let you see some more of my
handiwork. Nothing is finished and the postcards may take a few minutes to
download.  Goodluck!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/