Re: [PyrNet-L] Obedience school?

<< and I do say *Sam, NO* and he responds equally to me. (Doesn't always stop
what is NO.......:) >>

No wonder - I don't know what "no" is either.  I have the terrible habit of
saying "no" to our dogs when they are doing something wrong.  But to the dog,
it has no concept of what "no" is.  Commands like , "come", "sit", and "stay"
all have definite actions that the dog can be taught.  Our dog trainer
suggested that when you are faced with this type of situation, follow up with
a definite command, like "Sam, Come".  This way, the dog knows what he/she's
supposed to do.

Robyn, with Kes, Baron, Tanuki and Zoe "But, Mum, you didn't say no what..."