Re: [PyrNet-L] Obedience school?

<<  that it is illegal to sell, trade or buy a puppy, kitten or any animal
under 8 weeks of age! >>

Our first pyr was purchased from a local "breeder", and I use this term
loosely.  We got Kes at 4 weeks of age, mostly because the breeder was afraid
that the mother would lay on the pups (which did happen to other bitches
owned by this person), and had taken all the pups away from the mother.  We
hand raised Kes, and she developed normally.

Robyn, with Kes, the Bark-o-matic Pyr