Re: [PyrNet-L] Toys?

Just take the KONG you get it at a pet store, put peanut butter in the tip so when it freezes it makes a plug. Then freeze, after frozen add water then prop it up in the freezer-freese again. COOL!  OR take the peanut butter and put in kong and add a biscuit! They go nuts trying to get it out and keeps JOY occupied for HOURS! eheheh especially as she is also trying to run interference from the scotties that want her KONG!
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!