Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Care: Buster Cube

I have never heard anything negative about the Buster Cube, but I can
see that they might wear out over time and need to replaced so they are
more tight fitting.  We have had ours a few months and I still can't get
the middle section out and my husband has to work with it a while
because it is hard to do!  However, once you get it out, you do not to
click it back into place just right.  This is just my experience with it
and if there is a safety issue for the product I'd like to know about
it.  Margo uses her daily, but we don't leave her alone with it. She
eats her dinner form it at night when we are in the living room watching
TV at night, so she happens to be supervised with hers, but I would have
never thought that she necessarily needed to be.

Kris