Re: [PyrNet-L] Obedience school?

The commands we use when Margo is pulling at our pants legs, etc is
"leave it" or "off" is she is jumping also.  Sometimes when I don't like
her behavior, I grad a treat and start with commands, practicing stays,
etc.  The key is to try to turn the negaitve situation into a positive
one and they will learn what gets them positive reinforcement is what
they want to do.  Of course, at the time we were going through the worst
of what you are describing with Margo (she's only 6 months old now), we
thought there was no end in sight!  She is fairly well behaved now
unless a strange child enters the picture and then she is impossible to
control.  They don't have to do anything or even approach her!

Kris