Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: Re: Chat: this is really sick--WARNING

You really have to watch out for this sick guy!!!
He can make copy's of your harddisk!
I've clicked on the " HACK " link, and he showed me everything what's on my
harddisk!!

So i think it's better not to email this lunatic, you never no what can
happen!

It's really bad that we can't do anything about this.
I know for sure that because of this i'm going to love my dog more than i
ever did.

I go now,
I'm going to give my Bohdy the biggest hug he ever had!!!!!!

Rob