[PyrNet-L] Frustration.......

I had 2 mos old Sam outside, I was with him, playing etc, hanging out laundry while he played alone.... and he came into the house and pooped!  He WILL NOT poop outside!  Help!!!!!!!!  Any suggestions? He'll pee outside with no problem... we go in and out the same door all the time, he KNOWS where to go..... but will NOT POOP out there! He picks approximately the same place each time in the house, so I put papers down there...... but he thinks that's for him to PLAY with..... then I brought him in, fed him and about 15-20 mins later we went for our walk... and the same thing.  He had plenty of opportunity to popop outside, but noooooooo......... had to wait until we got home and did it right in front of me!  Any suggestions?

Merrilie