Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Emergency - microchipping

Wonderful news about the chips there! Wish we had that here. All of mine are
microchipped the first week also. JOY was so cute when she was done, She
just kept wagging her tail and trying to kiss everyone, then I saw a very
very tiny bit of blood(ONE DROP), I fainted right on the spot. The vet
brought me to and JOY was still wagging her tail and grinning like mad. I
was dizzy for a bit-but glad to have had it done. Had others done before
her, but she is different! I don't know what I will do when I have my baby
Forest(not born yet! just eager) done. Maybe take a pillow with me?
Interesting thing, doesnt hurt them at all, so why does it hurt mom?  ehehe
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!