Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Emergency - microchipping

I had all mine done at the same time. The only one that whimpered was
Bo! Figures, right?!? Microchips now are much better than they were
several years ago. They do not migrate as easily as they have tiny
barbs on them to hold them in place. I had my dogs scanned last year
and they were still right where they put them originally! They've had
them about 4 1/2 years I think.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com