Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Emergency - microchipping

<<Chips can travel and do a lot of harm before anyone known they moved. >>

This was a big concern with chips early on - they have done a lot of
research into this and as Barb said, they now have little barbs on them
which prevent them moving.  As I have access to a scanner fairly frequently,
I do scan mine regularly to 'test' this as do quite a few friends of mine
with a wide variety of breeds.  So far no one I know has had any problem
with these chips moving.

<<And if someone wanted a pup bad enough to go to the trouble of two
fences,don't you think they would have a scanner>>